Registration Day 29th February 2020. Griffith Leagues Club, Banquet Room. 12pm - 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE: All Registrations are now processed ONLINE (as per My Netball registrations Netball NSW). Online registrations are opened on the 1st January 2020 for the 2020 Netball season.
- Payment to be made by credit/debit card to Griffith Netball Association. (Please note a processing fee applies to credit card registrations).
- Cash and/or cheque payments may be accepted on Registration Day for any offline payments providing online registration has been completed before hand.
- One team delegate MUST present a completed Team Registration Form together with an Umpire Form with team bond of $100 on the day of registration.(These forms are available on the Griffith Netball Association website). A WWCC number is to be supplied for all nominated coaches and managers (over the age of 18 years) nominated for all junior teams.
ACTIVE KIDS PROGRAM
- Griffith Netball Association is a registered Activity Provider for the 'Active Kid's Program'.
- From the 1st January 2020 you can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 for each student enrolled in school. This voucher may be used for registration for the 2020 netball season.
- To claim your voucher you will need to register with 'Service NSW'. Go to www.service.nsw.gov.au and click on the 'Active Kids' tab to create and obtain your voucher.
- You must obtain your voucher prior to registering.
- Each eligible student can obtain a voucher which contains a unique ID number and can only be redeemed once. It can not be split between different sports.
- Voucher is required to be entered at time of registration.
- For more information visit www.sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids
WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK (WWCC)
A Working with Children Check is a requirement for people who work or volunteer in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and a review of findings of workplace misconduct. The result of a Working With Children Check is either a clearance to work with children for five years, or a bar against working with children. Cleared applicants are subject to ongoing monitoring and relevant new records may lead to the clearance being revoked.
All nominated coaches and managers over the age of 18 years who are nominated for a junior team must supply a WWCC number at time of registration as required by Netball NSW.
To obtain a WWCC number you will need to register with 'Office of the Children's Guardian' at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au and click the 'Apply for your check' tab. WWCC are valid for 5 years. Volunteer status is free.
LINKS FOR REGISTRATION:
Net, Set, Go players - drills only (4-9yrs)
- Competition players (8-9yrs) - click here
Junior (10-17yrs) and Seniors (18+) - click here
Non Players - Click here
Please direct any questions to Cath Wren on 0428 239696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.